Achieve a flawless appearance
Anti-wrinkle injections simply relax your muscles preventing the skin from creasing. This means the wrinkles are kept at bay and you achieve a flawless appearance without looking ‘done’.
The best age to start Anti-wrinkle injections is when you begin to notice that your dynamic lines (frown lines) have become static, this is often from your early 30’s.
Anti-wrinkle injections are for women and men
Although many of our customers are female, we are also treating an increasing number of men, and a fair amount are getting what we like to call “Bro-tox”. Our typical profile of the males we treat are professional workers who work long hours, are quite successful, often have little sleep and are in competitive work environments where they feel appearing fresh, energetic and youthful could enhance their career prospects.
To book your FREE Anti-Wrinkle Injection consultation with Dr Simpson call 0161 627 1114
Did you know that men can also benefit from taking Bioidentical Hormones as well as women?
Testosterone is a hormone that is produced primarily in the testicles for men and in the ovaries and adrenal glands for women. After early adulthood, testosterone levels naturally drop slightly each year. The benefits of taking testosterone are:
✔ Healthy heart and blood
✔ Less fat, more muscle
✔ Improved libido
✔ Stronger bones
✔ Improved mood
✔ Stronger bones
✔ Improved verbal memory
To learn more visit www.bioidhormones.com.
Bioidhormones is now available in Saddleworth
Bioidhormones is now available here in Saddleworth – we have celebrity doctor, Dr Kinsella here at the Fab Clinic, he can provide you with a bespoke treatment plan following an extensive blood analysis.
Call the FAB Clinic on 0161 627 1114 to book your appointment
Arriving soon at the FAB Clinic, BioID Hormone Treatment
No intimacy desire?
The menopause can be a daunting time for women wondering if symptoms are menopausal or normal. Blood profiling and hormone restoration therapy can benefit anyone, any age, any sex. We will soon be offering this service at the Fab Clinic via Real House Wives of Cheshire Star Dr Martin Kinsella.
How does BioID work?
Bioidentical hormones mimic the natural hormones of your body and help if you are suffering from: Low energy/vitality, low sex drive, menopausal symptoms, weight gain, and change to body composition.
Dr Kinsella will next be at Fab Clinic on Monday 26th November. Call 0161 627 1114 soon to avoid disappointment.
The aging process involves various dimensions. Each one needs a specific anti-aging treatment. Expression wrinkles are treatable with Botox. Fat resorption/ volume loss are treatable with HA fillers. Sagging tissues used to be only treatable surgically. Resorbable threads made a revolution in non-surgical aesthetics & offer nowadays a new alternative to treat saggy areas in the face and body without undergoing the hassle of a surgery, with minimal downtime and almost zero pain.
How does it work?
ThreadLifting is a medical aesthetic technique that produces visible lifting effects.
- Threads work on sagging tissues of the face & body.
- The technique is atraumatic and consists of inserting needles of different length and size that release a resorbable thread inside the skin.
- Sutures are carried out either with a polymer of caprolacton – PDO or with Poly-L-Lactic acid, both extremely safe & made to last for about 15/24 months.
- It is possible to see some immediate results right after insertion. However, the revitalising/lifting effect begins 45/60 days following the procedure.
- After thread resorption, the lifting effect does not disappear thanks to the fibrous reaction and collagen begins production induced by the barbed thread.
What makes threads extremely efficient & safe in tissue lifting?
- The resorption of the thread is an Hydrolitic Enzymatical Process;
- Absolutely not allergenic;
- Threads are mainly done with PDO or Poly-L-Lactic acid, both safe and similar to material used in sutures, widely used in surgery.
- Effectiveness of result lasts for around two years and technique is perfectly renewable.
Threads have best lifting action induced by a double mechanism
Mechanique Traction and tightening of tissues. Moreover, they offer tissue Endogenous Biostimulation: After insertion, threads promote collagen and elastine production+Neoangiogenesis (Build-up of new tissues).
What are main advantages/uses of threads?
- Full face definition: wrinkles, jawline, neck cleavage, chin, lower face, cheek sharpening / lifting.
- Face rejuvenation.
- Body definition: Many body areas are now treatable with revolutionary body threads: Breasts, arms, abdomen, knees, thighs. These are mainly indicated for people who have experienced a dramatic weight loss (i.e after a bariatric surgery). In that case threads are extremely useful for the tummy, thighs, breasts & arms. Threads are also extremely used for women after childbirth (tummy lift).
- Auto-immunological disease
- Hematological disorders
- Skin Cancer of the treated area
- Skin Erythema
- Permanent fillers -not clearly defined
- Cheloids or cheloids tendency
- Acute inflammatory disease
Before & after the treatment:Biostimulation of the skin with elastin, DMAE, Vit C an B Complex.
Precautions after Treatment
- No smoking, alcohol consumption for about 72 hours following procedure.
- Avoid exercise (10-15 days).
- Avoid sources of heat / steam.
- No sudden movement of treated areas (especially neck and jawline).
- HA filler can also be used in combination to enhance the effect.
To find out more about Silhouette Soft & to book a treatment call the FAB Clinic on 0161 627 1114
Dr Kinsella will be here at the Fab Clinic on Monday 29th October, the treatments he carries out include:
✅ Anti wrinkle Injections
✅ Dermal Fillers
✅ Sclerotherapy (thread vein removal on legs)
✅ Silhouette Soft Thread Lift
✅ Non Surgical Rhinoplasty
✅ Brazilian Butt Lift Fat Transfer
Don’t miss out as this clinic gets booked up quickly, call the Fab Clinic on ☎️ 0161 627 1114 to book your appointment
What is PhiBrows Microblading?
PhiBrows Microblading is a manual ‘hand’ method of semi-permanent cosmetics for your eyebrows which creates extremely fine natural looking hair strokes. The aim of the PhiBrows technique is to create the perfect brow so that no one would detect you had undergone a semi-permanent treatment.
The Result: Natural looking, thicker, fuller brows.
How does it work?
Pigment is applied with a specific PhiBrows tool that has a row of several fine needles to create thin hair like marks in the skin. A very natural result is achieved as the hairs are bladed into the skin according to the natural hair growth direction.
CAUTION: Keep brows away from water for 2 weeks following treatment.
A top-up treatment will be required after 4-6 weeks.
Click the image to enlarge
To find out more about PhiBrows & to book a treatment call the FAB Clinic on 0161 627 1114
An essential part of your skincare routine. Perfect to treat acne, dark spots and sun damaged skin. Skin cells turn over more rapidly resulting in improved skin texture, pore shrinkage, less fine lines AND wrinkles. Always use Vitamin A products at night starting gradually building up to using nightly and don’t forget to use a high SPF daily to protect your new, glowing complexion.
How do Vitamin A derivatives work?
Vitamin A derivatives work to fade hyperpigmentation by increasing epidermal cell turnover in addition to other mechanisms.
Retinol products in two concentrations for your skin’s individual needs. Effectively and gently minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improves complexion, and smoothes uneven skin texture.
Call into the FAB Clinic to buy your VITAMIN A products
Excessive or unsightly body hair can be upsetting for men as well as women. We treat areas such as chest, back, shoulders, beard, neck, abdomen and more so you can ditch the razor and feel confident.
How does laser hair removal work?
We use the laser to precisely target and destroy hair follicles, using the revolutionary elos combination of bi-polar radio frequency and optical energies.
After each treatment a reduction of hair growth will be noticed. How many treatments you require depends on your hair colour and type, your skin tone, and where on the body the hair is being removed.
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
To book a free consultation to discuss Laser Hair Reduction call the Clinic on 0161 627 1114
Limited edition Revitalash® kits now in at the FAB Clinic
Revitalash® is offering its support to Breast Cancer Awareness month with a LIMITED EDITION collection of award winning and coveted RevitaLash® Advanced (3.5mL) or RevitaBrow® Advanced (3.0 mL) housed in a luxury, white cosmetic bag with the celebrated pink ribbon.
A portion of the proceeds from each kit sold will go to Breast Cancer charities worldwide.